Expert Fiancee Visa Preparation Support

K-3 or Spousal Visas

Form I-130 Petition used for Alien Spouse

Form I-130 The CR-1 visa needs form I-130 Petition for Alien relative to be completed and submitted to USCIS..

Below is my video comparing Spousal versus Fiance Visa and how to prepare your petition to avoid problems